Monday, August 22, 2011

5 Great Blogging Tips, In Use.

Can you identify the tips mentioned in the title? Answers are at the bottom.

Five Syllables
Blogging should be fun.
Seven Syllables
If not, go do something else.
Five Syllables
Like 
writing Haiku.

How many tips in use did you find? Did you find any tips I didn't list?


˙ʎuoʇouoɯ pᴉoʌɐ oʇ ǝƮʎʇs ʇuǝɹǝɟɟᴉp ɐ uᴉ ʇsod
˙ǝƮqᴉssod ɹǝʌǝuǝɥʍ ǝɹnʇɔᴉd ɐ ǝpnƮɔuI
˙ʇsod ǝɥʇ ɟo ʞooƮ ǝɥʇ ʎɹɐʌ oʇ sɓuᴉpɐǝɥqns ǝsᑎ
˙ʇuᴉod ǝɥʇ oʇ puɐ ʇɹoɥs ǝƮʇᴉʇ ǝɥʇ dǝǝ丬
˙ǝƮʇᴉʇ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ɹǝqɯnu ɐ ǝsᑎ







4 comments:

  1. Frank,
    Thanks for stopping by and your encouragement. I am not worthy! (Actually I am very worthy, but I couldn't resist the pop culture reference). Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was SO cool. Thank you for putting a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shonali,
    Thanks for stopping by. The smile you reference is merely payment in kind for the smile I get when I read Waxing Unlyrical.

    ReplyDelete