- The snow plow driver that clears the streets in a blizzard.
- The person that cleans up the hospital, reducing the risk of infection for patients and doctors.
- The drive-thru teller that sends suckers for the kids along with the transaction receipt.
- The utility worker out for hours on end when Mother Nature reminds us how privileged we truly are.
- The dental hygienist that keeps us occupied until the novocaine takes effect.
- The phone operator that (Whoops, got me there. No more telephone operators).
- The garbage collector that keeps our neighborhoods from becoming rat cafeterias.
I am sure the list of workers is incomplete. Would you do me the favor of pointing out the many I neglected to mention? While you're thinking, how about some music? Take it away, Huey.