Thursday, December 29, 2011

ROL: In Review.

Given my professional history in funeral service I started "A Life Well Lived..." as my conception of a funeral home blog in April, 2011. The thought was "a life well lived" could help dilute the pain associated with a funeral for some families. The blog has taken a turn with my association with "Passionate Parents". "Passionate Parents" is a blogging tribe for parents, so I regularly include some parent themed posts. "Return On Life" is a signature topic that appears weekly on Thursday.  "Return On Life" offers for consideration incremental changes that can greatly increase quality of life hopefully, adding to "a life well lived". As 2011 comes to an end, I would like to offer 3 of my favorite "ROL" from the past year.
Thank you to everyone that has spent a moment or two with my little blog. Here's wishing everyone a happy, healthy and successful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment